Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fun times with the lil' niece & family

Here is Madison enjoying some of her Christmas gifts. We were all happy that her and her parents were able to sleep Christmas Eve night! Ashlynn came bounding onto my bed joyfully announcing it was 5 o'clock and was ecstatic her baby slept, they were able to get so much sleep in one night, and that Maddie was up playing happily in her crib.

Okay, isn't amazing how good Ashlynn looks even right after she wakes up in the morning...No worries I'm not jealous. ;)

One of Dad's Christmas Gifts

So the gift Maddie liked the most of the things I gave her was the ribbon...


Father and Daughter, this is so cute!

The poor kiddo was so sleepy, and so was Madison. ;)

I found this coat at Old Navy for $8 and the tag said $35, needless to say I was excited!


Here are a whole string of really cute pictures of Madison enjoying real food. The speck of food on her nose was from a sneeze right as Ashlynn had the spoon by her nose.






I can't believe how old she looks in clothes like this. They are completely adorable but she looks older than 7 months.

Like mother like daughter



It made for the best Holiday to have JD, Ashlynn, and Madison around as well as getting to be with my parents! It was wonderful to see friends from Idaho and some of my cousins again as well. It was the perfect break!

2 comments:

  1. You sure got some amazing pictures!!!! I'll have to get them from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try and meet up with Mom and get her pictures from her as well and then make a cd and mail it to you. :D

    ReplyDelete