Sunday, January 16, 2011

Don't Want To Miss Video

My Dad was holding Maddie and then set her on the ottoman. When she felt it rocking she started swinging herself. My Dad just held on to her arms and she rocked out on it. It was precious! We all laughed and watched for several minutes and when she continued doing it then we started running around looking for cameras and when we finally tracked them down she was still doing it. Here is the best video I got of it.
She was making so many cute noises! I have another video with the noises but it is pretty long and I don't know how to just take a section of it. It was so much fun! Later when I was holding her I set her back on the ottoman but because she prefers to stand over most other things she ended up standing on it rocking and when she finally lost her balance she landed on her knees and then rocked on her knees.
It was great to see how much she developed in the time they were here. It will be mind boggling to see what she is doing the next time I see her.

2 comments:

  1. I think I've watched this a hundred times and every time I laugh just as hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it! I love the scream at the beginning! haha she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete