Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Definite Tender Mercies!!!

I love the Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years time because it is brings with it so many feelings and thoughts of gratitude, love, appreciation, added hope, increased desire to do and become better, and the light of Christ seems to glow with more luster everywhere. It is seen in the clear crisp night sky overloaded with stars, the celestial white of new fallen snow, the increased smiles you see, the time to reconnect with friends, and the warmth of being home with family. During this time I am far more aware of the tender mercies of the Lord. We have been blessed with safe travel, making it up an icy Mink Creek, getting to have a cute baby in the house, having a few nights where the cute baby was able to sleep for 4-5 hours at a time, etc. I also feel extremely blessed to have the friends that I do. I am going to miss everyone in Logan so much! They are absolutely incredible and have done so much more for me than I could ever put words to or express enough gratitude for. I am grateful for their forgiving and understanding hearts when I do the silly things I do and remain there for me. I will miss them all so very much but what makes it okay is the thought of how fun it will be get to see my friends and family down in the SLC/Provo area when I move down there!

No comments:

Post a Comment