Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Instructional Architect

I didn't realize that USU had a nice resource for teachers to create online lesson material for their class. I thought that in order to do a lesson online I would have to create a web page and figure out how to create links, buttons, and those sorts of things to ever create my own. This is nice because you only have to choose the template and the resources you what and it does the rest. I don't know what my computer situation will be when I am in the schools but I can picture this being a great resource. My mom works at an elementary school where there are 3 and 4 grades in each class and so they rely on computers a lot. I am going to show her this as an option for them to also use. I almost completed my web page but the computers in the lab were really struggling. I was one of many who lost parts of the assignment, word just collapsed on a bunch of us. Yippy for retyping everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment