Friday, September 10, 2010

Stir Crazy!

I allowed myself to take a few nights to socialize and enjoy life which didn't put me behind..but almost. I completed my assignments on their respective due dates, which normally isn't a big deal. This semester, however, I only attend each class once a week (for 3 hours a piece) so it means that I postponed my homework a whole week. My goal is to get to the point that I do my homework for my classes that day right after I have them. I think I would have quite a lot of time to do the things I would like to do and would have my assignments completely done. It has been difficult trying to get caught up though. I was in the education building or the library from 8:30am-7:00pm all except 45min on my lunch break in the institute building for a devotional and a few minutes walk around campus after my last class of the day.
I still have more homework tonight but I am cannot concentrate any more. Six hours of class and now homework all night I just needed a break! It doesn't help that blackboard keeps crashing on me so I can't do some of my assignments. I haven't finished what I need to yet but I might just call it a day.
Besides the confinement and sitting I LOVE my major and life right now! :) What an amazing thing it is to get to go to school and to be around such incredible people!

No comments:

Post a Comment