Monday, February 21, 2011

My Newest Abode!

I had issues trying to get everything to load so now after a few weeks here's the post...

I've said for some time now that I would take footage of my new dwelling place and finally followed through. This video is poor quality, zero special effects, and is not great but at least you can get an idea of the fun place I call home. It is small but I have some of the best roommates anyone could ever ask for! (I don't know how or why I am so lucky/blessed with the world's greatest roommates but I have been!!) It is fun being down closer to several of my previous roommates, even though I haven't been able to meet up with many of them yet. I have been able to spend time with family though, and that has been absolutely terrific! :) Alright, without further adieu... Here is my house:

Isn't the color great! I especially like the eagle on the porch as well. Hahaha The shed to the right side is not connected even though it might look like it. I actually have no idea what it is, I think the family downstairs uses it.
Now for the video...yes you will see a fireplace that someone has attempted to weather-ize by sealing with plastic stuff, a window covered with a yellow blanket, and a bed that goes up to my chin. =) Enjoy!

I couldn't get it to upload to blogger so here is the link: American Fork House


4 comments:

  1. OH, it's so cute!!!! Your apartment is decorated really cute! You're right your room is tiny! :) but you sure have done a good job of organizing your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really cute house! Tiny, but cute. I love your bed. That makes me a little homesick for our first apartment. :)

    ReplyDelete