Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Memories in Minnesota Part 1

Whoot Whoot crusin' in the UHaul! This was back in the summer when we helped Ashlynn and JD move for law school. My dad drove the whole way and then JD and Ashlynn took turns in their car. It was actually a lot of fun! I was glad to finally make it to make it to Minnesota.

The road we've traveled
So Cute! :) We were only by the temple for a few minutes and got to meet the temple president.

Hayden Hall...I know we're a big deal but I don't think it is named after us...

Love this picture! My mom is so cute!


First time inside an airport besides the pick up area

First Plane ride. I am pretty sure I love flying it is so much faster than driving

This was a picture I took right out my window when we were landing in Colorado. Our plane was in pretty much perfect time with a plane coming in on another run-way.



2 comments:

  1. Wow you got some really cool pictures! I love the one with the mirror and the road! I also like the one with the cathedral through the tree!
    Sure miss ya, oh and your blog looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mirror picture was Dad's idea, it took a few tries but I'm glad that one turned out somewhat.

    ReplyDelete